2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
A couple of cushions, my laptop and the TV remote!
3. What’s the weather like right now?
It’s a bit weird to be honest – it’ll go brilliantly sunny then suddenly it’ll become overcast and throw it down for a good half hour then go back again…
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I do, and thankfully not!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7:50am, up and at ’em early this morning.
6. When was the last time you showered?
I’m a night time showerer, so last night.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
I just watched Interstellar with my brother on DVD. We’re both Christopher Nolan fans but we both agreed it was a little odd, and the ending was just weird!
8. What does your last text message say?
“Do you think [my university] will let [my dog] Buddy graduate?” from KT (hi KT!)
9. What’s your ringtone?
For phone calls it’s one of the default ones called Night Owl and for texts it’s a sound clip of Patrick Stump saying “thanks, Pete!”
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Hahaha. Hahahahahahahahaha. Yes, just one or two!? :p
11. Do you like sushi?
Mmmm yes I do!
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
We usually get bits and pieces from all over to take advantage of the best deals – savvy shoppers, right? So Tesco, Morrisons and Aldi mostly.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Never, thankfully I very rarely have trouble sleeping and when I do it’s usually just stress about not waking up in time the next morning when I have to be up early.
14. How many siblings do you have?
Just the one brother!
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop – a MacBook Pro.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
The ripe old age of 24!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses for distances (so driving, or the cinema, or occasionally whilst watching TV) but on a normal basis, nope.
18. Do you color your hair?
I don’t, because it’s ginger and my mum loves the colour she’s never let me. I have had a dip dye/ombre before and a streak of purple but I’ve never dyed it. I’ve always wanted to dye it brown! Although I’ve heard dye doesn’t take to ginger hair as well as it does to some other colours. Typical.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Err, well it’s already 5pm so I guess I’m planning on having dinner, watching TV then having a shower and going to bed! Oh, and I’m planning on watching the new episode of Made In Chelsea too…
20. When was the last time you cried?
Oh, I don’t know, I cry all the time haha! Probably 5 minutes ago without realising.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers, for sure. Love me some cheese.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
I have in my university days, I hated them because I can’t cope without sleep. Although by the end of my third year I developed a great tactic of having half-hour naps after every hour of work. That was the best technique, I got so much more done than when I was sitting there thinking about how I should be asleep and how I hate myself for procrastinating this badly and ‘I won’t do this next time!’
24. What is your eye color?
They’re like a weird green-grey-blue-hazel. Yes, I’m aware those were (most of) the options :p
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I can. And I don’t trust people who can’t.