I’m getting nominated for things left, right and centre these days! Thank you so much to Katie from Katie Cup Of Tea for nominating me for the Liebster award!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator
- Nominate and link blogs (with less than 200 followers)
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- Write 10 new questions for your nominees to answer in their blog
So first off here are the 10 questions which Katie came up with for myself and the others she nominated:
- If you could be a celebrity for the day, who would you be? Can I not just be myself, but famous? Aww, okay, I’ll be Barack Obama for the day, then. How cool would it be to be the president of the United States of America?!
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? Honestly, I was just trying to think of words that rhymed with my name, and the only thing I could think of was Oui. So it happened.
- What is your most used app on your phone? Probably Twitter, to be honest, I’m always refreshing and tweeting people. You can follow me here, if you don’t already!
- You are given £50,000 for nothing, what do you spend it on? I would give it to my mum, I’m sure she would find a better use for it than I would.
- What are your blog goals for this year? Nothing spectacular, I mean, I’ve had blogs before and never really done much with them, but this time around it’s really stuck and I’m proud of that fact on its own.
- What is your favourite book? Looking For Alaska by John Green, AND it’s being turned into a movie soon! I am very excited.
- If you could only eat for meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I’ll be as vague as I can and say pizza. Because then I can have a different flavour every day. Ayyy I think of everything!
- Night out or night in? I tend to stay in more than I go out because of work and things, so actually I’m going to say night out, just for something different.
- What is your wardrobe staple? Black skinny jeans!
- What is one thing you can’t live without? My family. Awwww.
- What can you hear right now?
- What was the last word you said out loud?
- Where feels like home?
- What’s your favourite stuffed animal called? What is it?
- Which is your favourite Harry Potter book/movie and why?
- What type of phone do you have?
- How many times have you tripped over your own feet today?
- What time do you normally go to sleep and wake up?
- What’s your favourite lyric right now?
- What state of being painted are your nails right now?