A lot of people post about their monthly favourites towards the end of the month, but I’m not the most adventurous person around. So I’m setting myself a challenge – to try these 5 things in May.
1) Kelly’s Honeycomb Ice Cream – I keep seeing this in the shops but passing it over in favour of my old trusty Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough. I have no idea why I haven’t tried it yet, because I love vanilla, I love caramel, and I love honeycomb even more than the other two combined. So it figures that they must go well together, right?!
2) Sky Q – I’ve been a Sky customer myself for around 5/6 years now, after dad was a Sky customer for years before that. We’ve seen the first Sky box, and the Sky+ box, so it stands to reason that we should definitely try out Sky Q, the new Sky box. The advert for it really confused my mum the first time she saw it – she looked over at me, and I hasten to point out I had my arms folded, quietly watching TV, and she dared to ask me what I was doing to it! Fluid viewing is definitely something we can benefit from, so I’m looking forward to upgrading in May.
3) Solita’s – And more specifically, their pizza fries. One of my colleagues went to Solita’s a few weeks ago and came in raving about how fantastic it was the next day. There are three franchises in Manchester, one being really close to my Grandma’s house. She even received a flyer telling her about a company delivering Solita’s (amongst others) to her postcode area! And those pizza fries look amazing, mmmm.
4) Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara – As a ginger, my eyelashes are naturally blonde. I think I’ve mentioned before about how I’m personally a little creeped out by blonde eyebrows and lashes. So when I heard about Volume Colourist, a mascara which actually tints your own eyelashes so they stay dark even once you take the make-up off, I absolutely knew I had to try it. I’ll hopefully have a verdict on it in May!
5) Tresemmé Freeze Hold Hairspray – To be honest with you, the only reason I’m trying this is because my current hairspray is running out, and I saw this on offer in the supermarket. I’ve used Tresemmé products in the past, but never their hairspray.
As you can see I’m only starting small with my adventurous side but hey, at least it’s a start, right?! And on top of that I’m going to try my best to Blog Every Day In May, too. Not sure how it’s going to work with my new 9-5 job but we’ll see..!
Are you trying anything new for May? Are you joining Blog Every Day In May?! Let me know!