Whilst looking around for Blog Every Day In May post ideas to fill the 31 days, I came across a Blogger Friend Tag which a lot of different people had done. Since Laura and I decided to partner up for the challenge we thought we’d do a bit of a collaborative post, and take part in the tag! It was designed for people to take together, but since we live so far apart we thought we’d mix the questions up slightly, and quietly answer them about each other. You can read Laura’s answers about me below, and head over to her post to see what I said about her! Hope you enjoy – we had fun answering these!
- How and when did you meet?
- What’s your favourite memory together?
S: This is my favourite memory too ❤
- Describe each other in one word.
S: I would absolutely have to agree, haha…
- What’s their dream job?
S: Spot on!
- What’s their favourite makeup brand?
S: True, and I hold my mum totally responsible for this.
- What is something that annoys you about the other person?
S: So far away 😦 as for being organised – don’t worry, I’m constantly surprising myself too!
- If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
S: Cheat! It’s true though!
- Favourite inside joke?
S: I said this too, so yeah definitely!
- Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
S: Also I can get ready in like 15 minutes on days when I really can’t be bothered, so I agree.
- Their favourite season?
S: Wronnng! It’s actually autumn!
- Their favourite song?
S: It honestly changes multiple times a day, but a FOB song is usually a safe bet.
- Do they prefer heels or flats?
S: Yep, definitely – I can’t even walk in heels…
- Do they prefer pants or dresses?
S: I’m definitely a jeans girl!
- What’s their favourite animal?
S: I do love penguins, but I would probably say lambs!
- If their house was burning down, and their entire family was sure to be okay, what would they save and why?
S: Hahaha! Yes! And all my gadgets, too!
- Do they prefer comedies, horrors, or chick-flicks?
S: I love rom-coms, so I’ll give you that one!
- Are they team Samsung or team iPhone?
S: Samsung are good for their tellies and not much else. Yeah, I said it.
- What’s their favourite movie?
S: Oooh more cheating! How have you never watched Inception?! I think a movie night is in order!
- What is something weird that they eat/don’t eat?
S: You’re the weirdo, you non-prawn eater.
- Do you guys have anything matching?
S: This is how I will be remembered.
- What’s their favourite TV show?
S: Aww no, don’t, because I don’t really have a favourite TV show!