I’ve managed to blog every day in May again! I think with my extreme procrastination and general creative blockiness, these kinds of things will never cease to amaze me. Blogging every day for a month really makes me gain so much respect for people who do it regularly. I have to be honest though, and say that I’m really so relieved that it’s over. I was starting to resent it towards the end but thankfully I’m so stubborn I just couldn’t make myself give up!
To make this cheat post a little bit more legit, here’s a round up of all the posts from the month, just in case you fancy going back and having a look through.
- Slam Dunk Style
- Six Years Of Spotify (Premium)
- Eurovision 2016
- Busted at the Manchester Arena
- An A-Z of Bands to see Live
- Bruce Springsteen at the Etihad
- Slam Dunk North 2016
- Favourite Movies – Inception, Star Trek, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Pitch Perfect
- Things From The Week – May 2nd, May 8th, May 16th, May 22nd, May 29th
- Four For Friday – Four Upcoming Gigs, Four Favourite Recent Eurovision Songs, Four Favourite Busted Videos, Four Bands I’m Seeing At Slam Dunk
- Blog Every Day In May 2016
- What Were You Like Six Years Ago?
- The ‘Currently’ Tag
- My First* Vlog
- My Little Dolce Vita Box – May
- The Blogger Friend Tag
- Knowing When To Let Go
- Review: Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara
- Snapchat Filters
- Life Hacks
Thanks for joining me – now time to start thinking up things again ready for November..!